I-Drive 360, Home of the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye
Welcome to I-Drive 360. These attractions offer guests great entertainment with maximum flexibility, complementing Orlando’s legendary full-day theme parks. An equally unique line-up of restaurants feature a variety of flavorful experiences and dining options from full service to fast casual and quick serve. Popular brand restaurants including Outback Steakhouse, Carrabbas’ Italian Grill, Yard House, Buffalo Wild Wings and Shake Shack are joined by unique establishments such as Tapa Toro, Naru, Paramount Fine Foods and Sugar Factory. High energy entertainment is on tap at Tin Roof and Cowgirls Rockbar featuring Orlando’s only mechanical bull. Visitors looking to chill out following an intense day of shopping or theme-park hopping can park for free in I-Drive 360’s massive seven story covered parking structure and in minutes find themselves sitting in an open air courtyard featuring a $1.5 million dollar water show set to music and color-changing lights, enjoying their favorite refreshment. Fun, variety, fun, dining, fun, entertainment, fun, flexible, fun, convenient. Did we say we were fun?!
What makes this business unique? Orlando’s New Entertainment Destination!
- I-Drive 360 is the Home of the Official Eye and many more:
- Sugar Factory Orlando to open at I-Drive 360
- Embassy Suites at I-Drive 360
- Naru Sushi Opens at I-Drive 360
- Shake Shack Opens at I-Drive 360
- New Spanish Dining Concept at I-Drive 360
- Paramount Fine Foods Opens at I-Drive 360
- New Things To See and Do in Orlando
- Avanti Resort – I-Drive 360 Packages